WHERE BRIGHT IDEAS ARISE
Dry-erase writing glassboard and high-definition projection surface
The newest version of the traditional whiteboards –
clean, sleek, space-saving glass writing boards offering the best writing and projection experience for your office, classroom, boardroom and your other living spaces.
The whiteboard was invented sometime in the late ’50s to early ’60s, but it was only in 1975 that it started to gain significant popularity. Since then, whiteboards started replacing their predecessor, chalk blackboards; and have been used in conference rooms, classrooms and all other spaces.
The early whiteboards were not easier to clean than its predecessor. But over time, whiteboards have evolved and have offered an easier writing experience. Durable whiteboards were usually made of porcelain, aluminum, or enamel-coated steel.
With continuous evolution, these steel-based white boards discovered a home in a new medium; glass. Today, the glassboard is the new modern day whiteboard, serving multiple functions.
Anti-glare surface for better writing or image definition
Level up your traditional whiteboards with something more refined and functional. Choose a Bianca Board for a clean, efficient writing surface or for a high-definition projector screen.
▪ Tempered glass whiteboard ensuring durability
▪ Stain- and ghost- resistant for superior erasability
▪ Magnetic quality allows instant posting
▪ Framed or frameless options for seamless fit with any interior style
▪ Available as standalone unit or in custom sizes to blend perfectly into spaces
▪ 10-Year Warranty on surface - guarantee for no ghosting
▪ Quality image definition for projection
SOFT AND SILKY-TOUCH SURFACE
CRISP IMAGE PROJECTION
Bianca Board is not just your traditional four-cornered writing board. You now have the option to make any surface a writing surface. Flexible options at its finest!
▪ Children’s rooms
▪ Classrooms and healthcare centers
▪ Conference tables
▪ Corporate breakrooms
▪ Cupboard doors
▪ Kitchen walls